March 7, 2011 § Leave a comment
Happy Monday everyone!
This was not the only ray of sunshine seen this weekend. It was the kind of weekend I love: cold and crisp with a vivid blue sky.
Other things that warmed my soul this weekend:
- home-made, 100% organic pumpkin and carrot soup,
- exploring the decrepit back-streets of Yerevan,
- peeling paint on a park bench,
- getting my sewing machine fixed at the Vernissage through the power of mime,
- green leaves on my birthday plant,
- our lovely, but often elusive cats,
- bright red empty bins!
So, now my sewing machine is back on track, it’s back to work. New pieces to show you soon…..