March 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
Happy Tuesday everyone!
I have fallen in love with this studio! My crushes are often fickle but I think this might be a long-term affair! Who doesn’t need a wide vista to stretch their eyes after hours buried in some project or other?
Photographed by Patric Johansson via b for bonnie
Inspired by this workspace, this week’s temptations take on a timber lustre.
(From left to right)
- Who wouldn’t want to wake up to a little bit of nature above their heads? Apartment Therapy
- Dark and lovely! Hoping for some woodland wonder with this Alessia Semeraro necklace via Another Shade of Grey.
- Perfect storage containers from Merchant No. 4 via design crush
- Smooth ceramic and raw wood. What a delicious combination from Loyal Loot.
- I have a lonely-looking over-sized light-bulb that is just crying out to be up-cycled into this Dapper Llama lamp via creativadoration.
February 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
Welcome to another new section of the site.
Many of you will already know that I am working to hard to improve my green credentials, one creation at a time. Again, I promise this will not become a place for ranting about how we must change the world. Simply, this is where I can record things I WANT but I am looking for a green, ecological alternative. Normally this involves making my own, bastardised version from second-hand materials to satisfy my desires and I will try and share as many of these creations as possible as tutorials so that I can spread just a little bit of green to people’s lives.
I have to apologise for this first “Temptation” blog as it is a selection of things I desire but have failed to note the original source of the item (I’m such a novice blogger!). If you know where any of them come from, please let me know and I will happily update it. For anyone whose temptations I have added, I am very sorry not to have named you but will happily do so if you let me know. I promise, next time I will be a bit more together on this!
Lots more temptations to come…..